Siemens Service is available to you – For all kinds of major domestic appliances, such as dishwashers, washing machines, ovens, cooktops, refrigerators or freezers, skilled Siemens Service engineers will come directly to your home to analyze any possible damage and correct all faults on-site. In addition, they will come with the correct spare parts, if needed, and they will provide expertise, advice and support to prevent troubles in the future. You can arrange an appliance repair by calling 1800 209 1850 (Toll Free) Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm (Exclude public holidays).
Advantages of Siemens service
- Repairs in high quality: Siemens sets the same high standards for the quality of its customer service as for its home appliances. Service engineers are employed, trained and managed by the company.
- Customer service is available countrywide, with Siemens technicians close to your home.
- Easy booking and fault diagnosis: By phone or online booking via Siemens website.
- Warranty repairs: Free-of-charge as defined by Siemens warranty conditions.
- Out-of warranty: Fair and transparent repair conditions and prices.
Siemens manufacturer warranty
Siemens appliances come with a manufacturer warranty. And, of course, there are options to extend this manufacturer warranty. Please get more info about the Siemens warranties.