Siemens Service is available to you – For all kinds of major domestic appliances, such as dishwashers, washing machines, ovens, cooktops, refrigerators or freezers, skilled Siemens Service engineers will come directly to your home to analyze any possible damage and correct all faults on-site. In addition, they will come with the correct spare parts, if needed, and they will provide expertise, advice and support to prevent troubles in the future. You can arrange an appliance repair by calling 1800 209 1850 (Toll Free) Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm (Exclude public holidays).
Advantages of Siemens service
- Repairs in high quality: Siemens sets the same high standards for the quality of its customer service as for its home appliances. Service engineers are employed, trained and managed by the company.
- Customer service is available countrywide, with Siemens technicians close to your home.
- Easy booking and fault diagnosis: By phone or online booking via Siemens website.
- Warranty repairs: Free-of-charge as defined by Siemens warranty conditions.
- Out-of warranty: Fair and transparent repair conditions and prices.
Three steps are recommended
All issues are analysed in advance by a technical team to ensure the engineer is equipped with the replacement spare parts likely to be needed to complete the repair.
Siemens Service Hotlines 1800 209 1850 is open Monday to Saturday 8am to 8pm (Exclude public holidays). If you prefer an online fault diagnosis, please use the Siemens online support centre, which offers an appliance specific fault diagnosis (the model-number (E-Nr) is required. In the Siemens online support centre you have access to appliance user manuals and appliance tips and tricks in the FAQ section. Please check out before you start booking.
Step 1: Identify your appliance
There are two pieces of information important to enable Siemens Service to help you quickly: the E-number and the FD number. Both of these are on the rating plate, found in various places depending on the appliance – use the appliance identifier service to get help to identify your appliance by knowing the location of the type plate on your Siemens home appliance.
On the type plate there is data Siemens Service need to best help.
1. The model number (E-Nr) of your appliance. Marked on the type plate picture by a “1”
2. The FD data with 4 digits. On the type plate at position “2”.
Ideally, you should also have the invoice to hand as it could contain important information about your appliance and the purchase date to check whether the issue is covered by Siemens’ manufacturer's warranty.
Step 2: Solve minor problems on your own
Check the Siemens online support centre to identify the issue and check – if recommended – the offered tips and tricks to solve the issue on your own. Some more info about the appliance and how to use and install it can be found in the user manual. Please click on the tab “user manual” in the Siemens online support centre to get access to the appliance documentation and the user manual.
Step 3: Contact Siemens service to book a repair
Get in contact with the Siemens Service Hotline 1800 209 1850 to arrange an engineer’s visit if the issue appears on a major domestic appliance. Or use the online booking tool (online contact form) to order a repair.