If your appliances need repairing, inspected or maintained, Siemens Service offers fast, expert help. Siemens Service is available by phone and online.
Repair prices for major domestic appliances
Services covered by manufacturer warranty
For repairs covered by the Siemens manufacturer warranty conditions there will be no charging for this service.
For Services out-of-warranty
- A Siemens Service engineer will come to your home, check your defective Siemens household appliance and weigh together with you the most economical situation.
- If you decide against a service repair by the Siemens customer service and for a new purchase, you will receive a cashback. This pays off for you when buying a new Siemens household appliance.
- Depending on the purchase price of the new Siemens appliance you get a cashback. So the price for your review is reduced by this cashback.
- If you decide to repair your defective Siemens device, only the applicable complete price will be charged. The calculation of the verification is omitted.
The Siemens Service engineer will give you a complete price for the repair as soon as the order has been received.This gives you more price stability and price clarity even before the repair. The complete price is binding and there are no deviations - such as a cost estimate with possible surcharges - even if the repair should take longer. Complete prices therefore make our services calculable at any time and also enable you to make a price-performance comparison.
What are full prices?
Each complete price includes the following cost components and can not be divided into its components. Our all-in-one prices include all necessary expenses for the diagnosis and repair of your household appliance by Siemens customer service:
1. Spare parts
2. Working time
3. Preparing and finishing work for your order
4. Supply of tools and supplies
5. Environmentally safe disposal of dismantled parts
6. As well as VAT
Complete prices give you the security of a uniform, independent price basis.