The Money Back Guarantee (hereafter called the MBG) for the Siemens Dishwashers (hereafter called DW) is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This offer is valid from 10th May 2018 to 30th June 2018 only on Siemens Free standing DW.
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to buy the Siemens DW from the authorized dealer in India and the installation and service shall be done by the Company.
- In case a customer is not satisfied with the DW, he/she has to call at the call center within 15 days of installation of the DW.
- No claim/return will be accepted by the company/dealer if the customer fails to call within 15 days of installation of the DW.
- The DW can be returned by the customer provided there is no damage to the DW and it is well maintained and used according to the usage prescribed in 'Siemens Operating Instruction Manual' provided along with the DW. The installer/customer service representative of the company will check the DW before accepting the return. The MBG shall not be applicable if there is any physical/aesthetic damage (including dents, scratches etc).
- Utensils not suitable for DW are mentioned in the 'Siemens Operating Instruction Manual'.
- In case the return is accepted by the company,
a) Rs.1000/- will be deducted as transportation and handling charges from the invoice amount and the balance amount will be returned to the customer by the dealer.
b) The balance amount shall be paid to the customer within 30 days of acceptance of return of the DW.
- For optimal performance the DW should be used with dishwashing detergent, Rinse aid and Dishwasher Salt recommended for Dishwashers.
- The MBG is not available to DW’s purchased under the Financing scheme.
- The Siemens DW are available for sale without this offer also.
- The company's decision will be considered final.
- The company reserves the right to withdraw the MBG at any point of time without any prior notice.
- The MBG shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The customer can approach the Dealer from where the DW has been purchased, along with the original invoice and claim the refund amount (which is the invoice amount minus one thousand rupees), after the receipt of the approval from the company.
- The Promoter is BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd..